Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthday Madness

A HUGE Thank You! to everyone who wished me well and helped me welcome my 25th year on the planet! It was a truly unruly unforgettable evening that I will forever look back upon and laugh! Thank You!

Thank You Monique for this stunning blue rose, still going strong drinking its smart water!!



Flowers from my Family arranged by Ovando on Bleecker





I was joined by all my favs for margaritas and mexican at Maracas in the West Village who were more then accommodating for our rowdy bunch!

Had a couple of these...




Ginny arrived early with Ed and added her extra special touch to make it extra special for me, white hydrangeas in beer bottles wrapped in brown paper packaging tied up with strings, these are a few of her and my favorite things! (Best I could get for a photo... see point above)



Party Snaps: Thanks to everyone who came, you all made my night extra special!!




Soda Shop....Nay Margarita Shop Sweethearts John and Ginny



Can'y Read My, Can't Read My, No You Can't Read my Margarita Face!



And that's when my camera conveniently died and failed to capture the craziness that followed!

What a night!!!

1 comment:

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

awwwww happiest of happy birthdays my sweet pete!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...