Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank You Brendan and Nick

My best pal in the whole world Brendan hosted a surprise (kinda) intimate Birthday Cocktail gathering for me on his roof surrounded by our nearest and dearest. I had an amazing time surrounded by friends, some of which it had been too long since our last time seeing one another.

Thank you to Brendan and Nick for the Mimosas and Cupcakes, you both sure know how to make me feel special!!



View From the Roof, It was a beautiful Summer evening with a Blood Moon, or just alot of NYC Smog!





I wanted a better view...

UP.....



UP.....



And Away!!!



Thank You Again Brendan and Nick, it was a Wonderful Evening!

1 comment:

New York Cidiot said...

the picture of the towers is haunting... i woke up to that view on new years eve. hhhmmmmmmm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...