Thursday, September 23, 2010

Breathe

I now have a couple spare minutes on my hands to breathe. So here are a few shots I took during my most crazy Fashion Week to date.

L'Ecclise Lineup at Milk Studios



Monique at Marc by Marc Jacobs during Fashion's Night Out



Me and a Beekman Goat at Henri Bendels during Fashion's Night Out



Candy Cocktail at SCAD's Fashion Night Out at Dylan's Candy Bar



Julian Louie's Presentation at Milk Studios



My Pictures in the new Men and Women of Marc Jacobs Book



Pamela Love Presentation at Milk Studios




After all the craziness I escaped to Fire Island for a little rest and relaxtion.

Right off the ferry I was greeted by family of swans. Don't worry, I told the ugly one he'd be a beauty soon.



I opened an Meat Market... Just Kidding


Had the most amazing time with these two, brothers Brendan and Rory... and yes we did go swimming in the out of control surf! Thanks for the amazing time guys, was the perfect ending to a crazy Fashion Week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...