Thursday, July 16, 2009

Last Minute Holiday

At the very last minute, on very little sleep I decided to spend my two days off at home in Scituate, Ma rather than in the city. I got up earlier then I have in a very long time, jumped on the Fung Wah bus and I was on my way.

A few hours later I was on the beach with my best friend Brendan alongside his brother and sisters enjoying everything the sun and surf had to offer. At dusk we went surfing, it was my very first time and I had a blast!

The following day was spent with my family just relaxing on our back deck, laughing, having a few beers, enjoying the beautiful weather and company.

Only one photo was snapped the entire short but wonderful time, Me and my Baby Tallulah.



I ended my trip watching my Mom, Dad and brother Ryan play a game of softball for my mother's work team at sunset. They won.

And what seemed like only minutes after I arrived home, I was once again on the bus headed back to New York.

I'm now back at my apartment in the City, rejuvenated and ready.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...