Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh What a Night

Thank you so much to all my friends for making my special day the best one to date. What a blast!

One of my two yummy cakes from Sugar Sweet Sunshine.


I made the crown out of pipe-cleaners for a whopping $2 and the sash out of some spare fabric and trim I had lying around.


Crazy Balloon Bouquet from the Balloon Saloon.


Thank you Nick and Brendan for hosting the party at your building, hope I didn't get you evicted!


Runner-up Monique and I.


Ultimate Grand Supreme.


And of course I put on a little show for my friends.


Special thanks to my best friend in the entire world Brendan for making sure I didn't have a care in the world all night and that everything went off without a hitch. Thank you so much Yaya you made my Birthday everything and then some!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...