Friday, November 6, 2009

Winter Reading

Here it goes.

I read the entire Twilight Saga in one month.
I am not embarrassed to say so.
I am equally unembarrassed in my admission that I loved every word on every page.
I believe it is a wonderful love story.
I will see every movie.
I will even try to get cast in the last one, even if it means flying to Oregon and waiting in line with thousands of screaming teenage girls.
I repeat, I am not embarrassed.



Thank you Stephenie Meyer.

Ok so that's out of the way. Post Twilight Saga, I found myself wanting to read more. I was amiss when I found myself unable to relate to the classical literature references in Ms. Meyers books. (I didn't exactly do my reading in High School, I was too busy in the art room). So I went out and bought Emily Brontë's Wurthering Heights. I figure no time like the present for a little reeducation. This should keep me busy for a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...